A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet), the most widely used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. Developed in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals, neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available. They have replaced other types of magnets in the many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
· Magnets Type; Neodymium
· Material: NdFeB,
· Grade: N52
· Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
· Max Operating Temp: 80 degree
· High temperature tolerance
1. Can be used by schools, institutes, and engineering, polytechnic and school students for their Projects such as generator, Motors, Robotics, Industry, Medical, Arts, Crafts, and Jewellery etc.
2. Can be used by research and development laboratory scientists, amateurs and professionals.
3. Acoustic field: the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
4. Electronics: permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays, meter, sound meter, a reed switch, and sensors.
5. Electrical field: VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors, motors, vibration motors.
6. Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
7. Wedding corsage badges, etc., can be replaced with a magnet attracts every other clothes pins, so as not to damage the dress.
8. For the overlying metal drawing board for fixing the drawing paper. Magnetic blackboard whiteboard fixed file drawings.
9. Advertising magnets available to replace the original fixtures, at any time convenient to replace the ad content.
10. Models piling, you can use small magnets to connect two widgets.
11. Studio, bulk magnet can be used to adsorb screws and other parts, even wrenches and other tools