Complete Soldering Kit
(A complete soldering solution for electronics hobbyist)
A soldering iron is an essential tool for any electronics hobbyist. We decided to put together a complete soldering kit that will get you soldering in no time. The kit includes all the basic components needed. We’ve even included a de-soldering pump or de-soldering wick for those electronics enthusiast who enjoy unboxing and fixing the electronics appliances.
1 x Soldering Iron /Gun
1 x 50g Rosin Core Solder (60/40)
1 x Flux
1 x Iron Safety Stand
1 x Noel De-soldering Pump or Soldering wick
* Very Light and heat resistant handle
* Slide-on tip replacement
* Attains full operating temperature within seconds
* Rosin Core Solder - The rosin acts as a flux when soldering, and aids in the soldering of the components.
* Best Tin/Lead (60/40) ratio to provide low melting point.
* As it is rosin core no additional flux or paste is required.
* An older solder joint where the flux is gone, it is helpful to have flux.
Iron Safety Stand
* It holds the iron safely and securely and protects the tip from causing heat damage to the work surface.
* It is also helpful when cleaning the tip of the iron.
De-soldering Pump or wick
* Use for removing multi legged components and excess solder from Printed Circuit Board.
* Very easy to operate.
* Sturdy construction, affords quick suction.
* Easy replaceable Teflon nozzle assembly.